Is this possible, what I'd like to do with Excel spreadsheet with VB?
Posted on 2004-08-13
I currently do this manually and I was wondering if I can automate it.
What I do manually:
* export a txt file with 3 types of rows (active, pending, sold) from VB program.
* open the txt file, tell it what delimiter etc into a spreadsheet
* open a Template Excel spreadsheet with formatted titles, formulas etc.
* copy "active" type rows (0 to N rows).
* paste those rows to a line following the title "active" in column A
* copy formula line to those rows just pasted
* repeat for other 2 types of rows (pending, sold).
100 points for a believable good yes/no answer with some details.
Name your points to actually give me some code to do this.