I have a Windows XP Box where I have an aspnet web project setup. The application provides the user with the ability to register and an email is generated and sent once the user is registered. My problem is the following:
1) I have set up my smtp server to relay from only my machine given the IP Address 127.0.0.1, the domain is my computer name, I have entered a masquerade domain as well as a fully qualified domain name. Everything worked perfectly, but when I upgraded my machine to Office 2003, It stop relaying email. After uninstalling office 2003 and reinstalling office 2000, I set up outlook with my usual ISP info, but still nothing. Is there something else that I need to do.