I have a Windows with
- a DataGrid (dgr) bound to a DataView (dv),
- 5 ComboBoxes cboVehicle, cboDriver, cboProject, cboUtilisation and cboUser
- 2 DateTimePickers (dtp1 and dtp2) that give the minimum and maximum date to filter the "DateDep" field in the data
dv.RowFilter = "Vehicle_ID = '" & cboVehicle.SelectedValue & "'" works perfectly to filter with a single combo and
dv.RowFilter = "DateDep >= '" & dtp1.Text & "'" and dv.RowFilter = "DateDep <= '" & dtp2.Text & "'" work also separately.
My questions are:
1. How combine (including syntax) several (including all) criteria in the RowFilter method or any other method to filter my data with;
2. How to deal with the event that 1, several or all the ComBoxes may be blank (Text property = " ") (Remark " " not "")
Any help shall be greatly appreciated.