Hello, since updating our network we changed our domain name to the same as our external website. This however has caused problems. For example:
Our network domain = 'domain.co.uk'
Our website = www.domain.co.uk
Problem is that if we try and access an address which ends '.hotchkiss.co.uk' like 'test.hotchkiss.co.uk' or 'www.hotchkiss.co.uk'
we get a network password request box coming up. I assume this may be from our ISA server but any username or password we use does not work.
This problem is annoying as accessing the coorporate website from inside the network would be nice!
I feel the issue is down to the ISA server but we are not sure where we can allow the the access to the website.
note: I have already added a new 'host' in the dns called "www" pointing to the website IP but this has no effect.
Hopefully I have made myself clear and the problem can be solved ASAP.