I have to display a Yahoo! news feed on a webpage. This URL tells how to do it: http://www.elise.com/mt/archives/000242displaying_an_rss_newsfeed_on_your_site.php
The logic is simple, and it works great:
1. Create an object and load your xsl file (which I created)
2. Create an object and load your xml file (the Yahoo! news feed)
3. Use the "transformNode" method for your output.
I tried the following variations, but none of them solved the problem:
1. Instead of Microsoft.XMLDOM, Msxml2.DOMDocument
2. Instead of Microsoft.XMLDOM, Msxml2.DOMDocument.4.0
3. The command: xmldoc.setProperty("Server
Any solutions would be very welcome. Thank you.
Here is the code:
xsldoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.X
xsldoc.async = false
xmldoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.X
xmldoc.async = false
") <!--HERE IS THE PROBLEM-->