Hi, I have few questions I would like to ask, here it is:
1. We install Windows 2003 Server Enterprise edition and it wont activate using internet, (Internet is working, can go to any website), it saying wont locate the registration server. (We have same problem with Standard edition as well on different computers)
2. Install IIS6 and add one website ((worked on Win 2000 server with IIS5), afterward we can not access this site, IE saying you do not have permit to view the site, asking to enter log in and password when trying to go to this web site, in IIS6 securities for this site I have check marked "ON" anonymous access and basic permission check, try all setting still wont allow me to view site. see www.hulanetworks.com
3. How do I install Front page extension to this site? (Front page 2003 installed on this server)
4. We have to reinstall this domain controller (new install), so it lost all security and trust with all other domains and server computers on network, how do I reestablish trust so I don’t have to rejoin all computers to this new domain on each server that part of this domain?
5. We have users install on "123xxx" domain, we want to deactivate this domain, and make part of main domain "ABC" domain (new branch), but still want this computer be domain controller for local users (kind of ABC.local) how do we make it so all users will be able to rejoin this new domain and log in into it with out loosing they profiles and redoing all users profiles.
6. We want to create 2 mail servers ( primary and back up) with two MX records (our DNS at Network solutions), how do we do this proparly? what soft is best to use Exchange or we have IPSwitch Imail server? Local users using Outlook can we mix one server is exchane other (back up) IMail?