1. Create an advertisement with pictures and type in grayscale.
2. Change the Grayscale mode to CMYK.
3. Put a new blank Grayscale sheet on the screen, change to Duotone and then to
4. Create a rectangle in 100% Pantone process yellow on the new sheet.
5. Move the yellow rectangle on top of some type in the advertisement and send it
backward so the type sits on top of the yellow. I can then bevel or emboss the yellow
6. Will this print as a black plus one color? I sent a CD (PDF) to Progressive Farmer and
they said it was O.K. Another printer said he would get 4 negatives. Is Progressive
Farmer magazine able to do something that makes it print as black or grayscale plus
Users will learn how resize a batch of photos from a single command in Photoshop via Photoshop's Image Processor.
Open up an Image you'd like to resize in Adobe Photoshop:
Adjust the image size according to your preferences. Image > Adjustments > …
Illustrator's Shape Builder tool will let you combine shapes visually and interactively. This video shows the Mac version, but the tool works the same way in Windows. To follow along with this video, you can draw your own shapes or download the file…