1. Create an advertisement with pictures and type in grayscale.
2. Change the Grayscale mode to CMYK.
3. Put a new blank Grayscale sheet on the screen, change to Duotone and then to
4. Create a rectangle in 100% Pantone process yellow on the new sheet.
5. Move the yellow rectangle on top of some type in the advertisement and send it
backward so the type sits on top of the yellow. I can then bevel or emboss the yellow
6. Will this print as a black plus one color? I sent a CD (PDF) to Progressive Farmer and
they said it was O.K. Another printer said he would get 4 negatives. Is Progressive
Farmer magazine able to do something that makes it print as black or grayscale plus