Outlook 200Pro duplicating emails from yahoo mail
Posted on 2004-09-07
My outlook 2000 pro (running win xp pro OS) began to duplicate emails (sometimes multiplies them), and doesn't clear them out of yahoo. Anyone have suggestions?
I've tried following:
1) the feature to leave original on server is Unchecked
2) removed the email account and re entered it
3) ran file repair; showed needed minor repair and ran it successfully (on pst file)
4) pst files size is 196mb.
5) I looked for Data File Management on file menu to compact pst file, but didn't see it under file menu (someone had suggested it)
6) I've tried both corp workgroup and interenet email settings
7) OL shows icon at bottom right i.e. says "receiving 1 of 100 messages" problem is it never changes from 1!
8) I thought about deleting OL and reloading it, but don't see it under ad and remove progs. any idea how to delete OL, if no other option?
9) my isp is satelite from small company called e sedona