Remote Desktop To VPN Connected PC?
Posted on 2004-09-08
I'm trying to get the following setup to work...
1. PC -A- with connection to cable Internet (w/ dynamic IP) through a Linksys router with port forwarding turned on for port 3389 or whatever Remote Desktop port is set to.
2. PC -B- at Starbucks on a Wifi internet , remote desktops into PC -A-
3. Everything is fine so far.
4. Once RD is established, I try to connect a VPN connection to my work place in that RD connection, from PC -A-. But the Remote desktop conn closes, and from there I can't get back into PC -A- via RD.
5. I tried changing the RD's port # but that didn't help.
Any suggestions is appreciated.
PS there's no way to change the VPN port since they are set at my work place.