1. the db is on a remote machine
2. all the applications and web services are on my local machine
3. I have set up my default website for anonymous access
2. My database connection string has integrated security
3. My web.config on Webservice2 <authentication mode="Windows" /> <identity impersonate="true" />
When i try and call StoredProcedure1 from the client i get
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in system.web.services.dll
Additional information: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied."
IntroductionWhile developing web applications, a single page might contain many regions and each region might contain many number of controls with the capability to perform postback. Many times you might need to perform some action on an ASP.NET po…
While many today have fast Internet connection, there are many still who do not, or are connecting through devices with a slower connect, so light web pages and fast load times are still popular.
If your ASP.NET page …
This video shows how to quickly and easily deploy an email signature for all users in Office 365 and prevent it from being added to replies and forwards. (the resulting signature is applied on the server level in Exchange Online)
The email signat…
Is your data getting by on basic protection measures? In today’s climate of debilitating malware and ransomware—like WannaCry—that may not be enough. You need to establish more than basics, like a recovery plan that protects both data and endpoints.…