1. the db is on a remote machine
2. all the applications and web services are on my local machine
3. I have set up my default website for anonymous access
2. My database connection string has integrated security
3. My web.config on Webservice2 <authentication mode="Windows" /> <identity impersonate="true" />
When i try and call StoredProcedure1 from the client i get
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in system.web.services.dll
Additional information: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied."
Aeros is on the right track, but the problem is that your IIS is set up to use a local account to authenticate anonymous requests. That account is IUSR_<machinename>, and your SQL Server box knows nothing
In an ASP.NET application, I faced some technical problems. In this article, I list them out and show the solutions that I found. I hope it will be useful.
After closing a pop-up window, the parent page should be refreshed automaticall…
User art_snob (http://www.experts-exchange.com/M_6114203.html) encountered strange behavior of Android Web browser on his Mobile Web site. It took a while to find the true cause. It happens so, that the Android Web browser (at least up to OS ver. 2.…
A short tutorial showing how to set up an email signature in Outlook on the Web (previously known as OWA).
For free email signatures designs, visit https://www.mail-signatures.com/articles/signature-templates/?sts=6651
If you want to manage em…