Database Error with Crystal Reports 8.5 Dev / ASP, accessing an Oracle DB
Posted on 2004-09-10
" Error Occurred Reading Records: Physical database not found. "
appears in the Browser when accessing a Report connected to a Oracle DB.
- Opening the same Report on the same PC with the CR Tool.
- Opening the same Report on a ASP Installation other PC installed by a external company.
- Reinstalling CR after the Oracle Installation
- Changing from ODBC to native CR Driver
- Using LogOnServer instead of SetLogOnInfo
Does anybody of you have an idea, how to debug this problem step-by-step?
Thanks a lot