Cookies and Temp Internet Files (TIF) clarification
Posted on 2004-09-14
I've looked at some prior answers from db, but didn't get an answer. PLEASE answer only what I specifically ask.
1. Cookies show in both TIF folder and Cookies folder
2. Clearing TIF also deletes those in Cookies folder
1. Why do cookies show in TIF?
2. Can I set system so deletion of TIF does NOT affect Cookies folder
3. Is there a way to prevent selected cookies from being deleted (url's I use all the time)
Experience: Advanced, A+, CNA, Only User - Administrator
Hardware: Dell Dimension 2300, Celeron CPU 1.80GHz, 256 MG Ram, 20 GB HD
Software: Window XP Pro, Norton Utilities, Zone Alarm Pro
Connection: Cable High Speed