Every since I uninstalled Norton SystemWorks (included was Norton Anti-virus) from my computer and replaced it with another anti-virus software, I am getting an error messagebox popup on some websites including this Expert Exchange site. It usually happens when the site is opening and the box contains the following:
1. It has a title of "Error".
2. It has an red 'X' icon.
3. First line of message is: "A Runtime Error has occurred."
4. Second line of message is: "Do you wish to Debug?"
5. Third line of message is: "Line 66"
6. Fourth line of message is: "Error: syntax error"
7. Then the messagebox has to command buttons: Yes No
I have asked a Computer Technician and he said it happens when you uninstall Norton's software, but he did not know how to fix it. This does not happen on all website.
This has been a pain for a couple of months now. Does anyone have some wisdom to give? I am running a Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz, 512MB memory, and XP Professional Edition.
Thanks in advance for your help,