I've got a small problem. Here are the details:
Windows Server 2003
Just finished installing Office 2003
Office applications work by themselves
installed latest jet sp's and security bullentin file again (installed last)
installed mdac 2.8 again (installed 2nd to last)
I have an Access database that opens word and prints some files
There are no missing references in the Access VBA and I can run the code without error (via terminal services). (I have admin rights on the system)
Normal users recieve this (via terminal servies)
430 - Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface on this line of code
Set objWordApp = New Word.Application
We've run regmon while the code is executing and fixed any Access Denied entries in the log
I've also opened word and via Tools | Macro | Security | Trusted Sources and placed a check in the bottom check box "Trust Access to Visual Basic Project"
I'm at a loss as to where to look next. This worked before...I have a feeeling it has something to do with permissions/registry and terminal services that somehow got messed up after the install of Office 2003.