Guys and girls,
Odd one here. I've had a GPO on the entire domain that redirects users in MyFoldersRedirectGroup to \\server1\MyDocuments\%username%
I now have a new server in place and changed the GPO to \\Server2\....
However, the changes are not propigating. I've tried everything, yet the old settings remain (can see by viewing Properties on My Documents on the client) ... and I'm baffled as to where the settings are coming from - i've tried removing the entire 'rule' and putting in new ones, i've tried basing it on Everyone (rather than the Advanced) and rebooting and even deleted the local profile from my machine and relogged on to get a new profile etc .... yet, everytime the old setting stays.
We have a very simple set up here - a couple of DC's in one domain ... no other GPO in effect - just the Default Domain Policy.
Is there anything you can suggest - ways of testing where it's getting the information from etc.