Please look at this page:
The table was created by an export of Excell and one of the columns is not behaving correctly. I assume it has something to do with the style sheet created during the export.
The problem is with the WIDTH
THe problem column is the colum with the states starting at the top with MISSISSIPPI
Note how Mississippi barely fits and North Carolina is cut off, etc etc and so on down the column.
In design view, on my local computer that column looks fine. In fact I made it much wider than necessary.
I've tried everytihng I could think of to fix this but the column will not budge -- witch is why I suspect the styles.