Hope anybody can help me to workout it.
The goal is I want to publish a website (this is for testing, all that I want to get this site from internet) which is located on the server behind my ISA 2000 firewall.
I tried my best to get it done, but didnt succeed. I will write here what have I done so far, so that you can find out where did i lost.
1. On the Win2K server (server name: TESTSRV) which will play as webserver is behind the ISA and configured as a securenat client.
2. I have put the website contents on this server with default port (80)
3. The server name can be resolved from anywhere of my LAN. If I type the http://testsrv
on the browser on any system in LAN, I could browse the site.
4. ISA server has a public IP, which can be accessible from anywhere the I-net.
5. Okay, now on the ISA Server I have created a destination set with 'testsrv.mydomain.com' with access to any request.
6. Configured Incoming web request listener to the external IP of the ISA server with port 80
7. Created Web Publishing rule to redirect the incoming web request to the specified destination set which points to my web server (testsrv)
Now I connect to internet from my home pc and entered as follows: http://18.104.22.168/testsrv.mydomain.com
but it says the page could not be found. Assume that 111.111...is my public IP. even tried with 'http://22.214.171.124./testsrv'
but still no luck
Am I correct with all these settings? what should i do more to get browse my site from outside?
Thanks for any help..