NTDLL.DLL I am loosing my mind with this.!!!!!!
Posted on 2004-09-22
If I play a video link in internet explorer wether it be by cd, internet (often) I get this ntdll.dll error and it says windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. Well for example, If I am playing a link over the internet
1. I play link
2. link allows windows media player to downlo
3. media player starts to play
4. ntdll.dll error comes up and says internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close
5. media player still plays as explorer crashes and reboots to the same website I was on like I never left it.
6.All icons in lower rite hand corner accept for norton dissapear.
7. Along with this ntdll.dll error is a list of other modules that have failed in this process.
Now here are some of the fixes I have attempted and failed.
1.sfc /scannow with disk.
2. took out IE and redownloaded.
3.Reformatted 3 times.( clean install)
4.3 new media players including 10.
5.adaware ,spybot, Norton utilities professional 2004 and with 2003.
6. tested all hardware . checked all drivers. All current
7. have not tried the regsvr32 command yet, and was told this could be the problem but what dll's do I register if this is the case.?????
*8* HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP please Thank You