How to make a replicas on the other domain's domino server
Posted on 2004-09-27
What I want to do is cross-certify two server in different domain's domino, say HK-Domino in HK-Domain and CN-Domino on CN-Domain.
I want make a HK-Domino user mail file replica in CN-Domain and let the HK user can access the mail files in CN-Domino which replicate from HK-Domino.
I read some documents on this site and I know some of the steps but I cannot make the cross-certify successfully. Here are my questions:
1. Should I use cert.id or server.id to make cross-certify ?
2. How to make a safe copy of cert.id or server.id to make the cross-certify ?
3. How to cross-certify the server.id or cert.id ?
4. How to make effect of the cross-certify server.id or cert.id (is it copy to mail directory and restart the domino server?) ?
5. How to identify the server.id or cert.id are cross-certified ?