I'm looking for some internet tutorial about programming in unix that covers the following topics with examples and exercises.
- programming tools
- API norms
- kernel - start of kernel, kernel architecture, memory model, communication with kernel, library versus system calls
- I/O operations, operations with descriptors
-files and directories - architecture of filesystem
- communication between processes - pipe, sygnals
- advanced I/O - locking of files, scatter-gather ...
(recommended literature is - UNIX internals - the new frontiers (Uresh Vahalia)
- Advanced programming in the UNIX Environment (W. Richard Stevens)
for me unfortunately still unavailable)
thanks for tips