Error locating a Domino Directory entry for certifier /OU=abc/O=xyz: Entry not found in index
Posted on 2004-10-04
Problem in domino server. My server & client are all in R6.5.1, the server is working fine, then suddenly alot of my clients can no longer connect to the server. They are recieving an error "Server Error: Entry not found in index". But if they use a web browser, they can access their mail files. Also if i open their mailfile from the domino and refresh/replace the design, still they cannot access from notes client even if i tried reinstalling notes client.
On the server console we also recieve this error
"Error locating a Domino Directory entry for certifier /OU=abc/O=xyz: Entry not found in index"
This are the task that ive already done. But unfortunately, all of this doesnt solve the problem
1. Refresh/Replaced the domino directory design
2. Replaced the names.nsf from the backup names.nsf
3. nfixup, nupdall & ncompact the entire domino
4. nupdall names.nsf -t "($ServerAccess)" -r
5. nupdall names.nsf -t "($Users)" -r
6. Delete names.ft / create new names.nsf index
7. Tried to restart domino sevral times already
Please help us...