all servers and the AD are 2003 ent.
2 dcs, ~20 servers.
~ 4000 users (uni campus)
when using comp. mng to view remote machines (as domain admin) :
1) I can see client XP machines and have complete control
2) same for the domain controllers (naturaly no "local users..")
3) HOWEVER I get "local users and groups" disabled (big ugly red X) for all member servers. and on right side pane there is this msg.
"unable to access the computer <computer name>. The error was: access is denied"
I suspect the GPO (but it is minimaland all security seettings are in def domain and def dom cntrlrs) but i do not want to misdirect you.
1) bug or feature (i am quite convinced i had it before)?
2) how do i solve this? perhaps some user right?