Oracle SSO integration with IIS based .NET Partner Applications
Posted on 2004-10-07
I want to make an asp.net application running on IIS as a Partner Application for Oracle10g Application Server Single Signon(SSO).
I want to make use of the JAVA API available for SSO Integration if possible and if not use the PL/SQL API.
The existing infrastructure has the following,
1) Oracle Appplication and SSO Server is installed and running
2) Main Portal Application is running on the Oracle AS 10g which is SSO integrated using Java API
3) Our ASP.NET application is installed in IIS 6.0 with Win 2003 server
Now, the main portal application will link our ASP.NET application as a Partner Application.
1) In this scenario what is required to integrate my application with the Oracle SSO?
2) The GROUPS of the user has to be fetched by the ASP.NET application from the OID using the Java API. For this I am not sure what has to be installed in the .NET server. I can also write JSP / Java code for this integration but not sure how to run the same without installing the Java Application server in my Server running the IIS ASP.NET Application since i am worried about the performance.
Any response will be of Great Help. Thanks.