DB2 V8 SQL STORED PROCEDURE by EXAMPLE
Posted on 2004-10-09
DB2 Stored Procedures :
Here I am looking for kind of ""Step-by_Step_SQL PROCEDURE by EXAMPLES""
Can I get one stop solution for the following question(s)
1. BOTH on Unix & WINDOWS 2000: ENVIRONMENT SETUP FOR SQL STORED PROCEDURE
2. Want to Build Pure DATABASE procedures, I dont know about C, C++ Compilers and all othe languages, and its ENVIRONMENTS
3. How do I BUILD, DEBUG, BIND & PACKAE an SQL Procedure
4. fINALLY, I would like to use JDBC to further automate somem stuff . . .
1) I am new to stored procedures, have only theoretical knowledge & have a few doubts.
2) What is the type of the system stored procedures i.e. fenced/unfenced. What is difference between these 2 types.
3) Does a DARI process get created for fenced/unfenced for each invocation ultimately flooding the CPU. How do we stop this from happening.
4) When we just say CREATE PROCEDURE SCHEMA.PROCNAME, what type of stored procedure does it become i.e. how do we specify stored procedures to make them fenced/unfenced.
5) Do we need to bind stored procedures & if so how and what all files like .bnd etc.