Configuring Windows Server 2003 VPN Server with DSL 2WIRE Home Portal
Posted on 2004-10-09
Could you please help me with VPN set up?
Here is what I have:
1) A Power Edge 700 server with 2 Network Adapters running Microsoft Windows Server 2003 OS
2) A LAN, Home Office, LAN network, around 2WIRE Home Portal, that has two Laptops and one Desktop.
3) Remote Clients that I would like to give remote VPN access to
My ISP uses following IP Address Scheme:
I am not a networking expert so would appreaciated detailed instructions on -
- What IP address scheme should my 2Wire Home Portal use?
- What IP address should I use for my VPN server?
- How should I configure DNS and DHCP servers to make the whole solution work?