I am preparing to install SUSE 9.1 Professional on a Fujitsu-Siemens N5010 laptop. I have been thru its Windoze Device Manager and recorded all the devices, IRQs, memory and IO ports, and so forth. Before I begin my installation, I'd like to collect the latest drivers and documentation concerning the devices in the laptop, so I have them handy (burned to CD) before I start the install.
So, if Experts can provide links to SUSE 9.1-compatible drivers, and/or "How To" documents, for installing the devices listed below, I would greatly appreciate it (if you know that SUSE 9.1 Professional ships with the latest driver for the device, please let me know that too):
1) Texas Instruments OHCI-Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
2) Alps Electric Pointing Device
3) Agere Systems AC'97 Modem
4) Atheros AR5001X+ Wireless Network Adapter
5) RealTek RTL 8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
6) Texas Instruments PCI xx20 Integrated Flash Media
7) Sigmatel C-Major Audio
8) Fujitsu FUJ02B1
9) SiS Accelerated Graphics Port
10) SiS 7001 PCI to USB Open Host Controller
11) ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 display adapter
12) Toshiba SDR6112F DVD/CD R/W
Finally, any pointers or known "gotcha!" situations involving this hardware and SUSE 9.1 Pro would be helpful.