Here is my problem, My client has a HP ml350 server with an all in one scsi card that the tape drive is attached to. 2 Months ago the tape became jammed in the tape drive and HP sent another drive. A month later the second drive has the same problem. HP sends out a new SCSI cable which does not work. I updated the bios, drivers and firmware. I did a complete shutdown and cold reboot on the server and the tape is still jammed. I even had an HP tech out who had me update the bios which worked for one day and the tape got jammed again. At this point I have no confidence in HP support and in need of some help because we have not had a good backup for 6 weeks.