DVD burning problems... Pioneer DVDR-108 and Bytecc Me-320...
Posted on 2004-11-01
i bought a DVD burner with and external enclosure one week a go.
See the specs:
- Pioneer DVDR+/- 108 DL oem
- Bytecc external enclosure case model Me-320 USB 2.0
- Media: Sony DVD+R 1x/8x 4.7 GB
- ECS iBuddy Barebone A928 (Desknote)
- P4 2.0
- RAM 512 Mo
- DVD-Drive 24x (read only DVD-R)
- HD Futjitsu 40 Gb 5400RPM
- 4 X USB 2.0
- Windows XP pro with SP2
- Nero 6 with updates (Nero 6.6.x.x)
- Mass Storage drivers (from bytecc) for the enclosure case.
There is no problem to burn CDs...
But there is with DVDs
I used 3 DVDs to make test.
#1- i burned data with Nero Burning Rom at 12x - Nero finished correctly, there is data on DVD, but it's imposible read it (when i open it... it's like an empty folder).
#2- i burned data with Nero Burning Rom set to "maximum" (as possible), Nero used 4x... then, an error (SCSI command aborted) !
#3- i decided to use Nero CD-DVD Speed to make some writing test... impossible... i have to create a "Data disc"... And when i'm trying to create a Data disc... it crashed! Msg: "Parameter value invalid (052602)"
So i don't have any ideas what it could be!
Any help will be very appreciate..