I am experiencing a problem when sending email. In approx 5% of the times I send an email the recepient will experience some words in my message body missing. It seems to me like the problem happens randomly and if I resend the email after realizing the problem the receipent will in most cases receive the "correct" email without missing text. When I open the 'sent items' folder to view my message it looks exactly the way it looked when I sent it but when I look at it on the recepients computer text is missing. When I send an email to myself I sometimes experience the same missing text at other recepients.
I use HTML in my emails and I use Word as my email editor.
I have installed Norton Antivirus 2004 (outgoing email scan disabled) and the system is fully updated with microsoft security packages (windowsupdate.com). I run windows XP on my machine and use Outlook 2002 SP3.
I experience a problem with pdf attachments too. Sometimes they are corrupted when the receipient receives the attachment but the attachment is working fine on my machine. I don't know if the issues are related though..