I want to create an Delphi 6 Ent. application which have to print some data as on a Matrix as on a Laser printer.
So I want to create a modified Print Dialog with a Page_Setup Button and a Printer_type Checkbox. If Checkbox is checked then my Matrix's page setup dialog appears when user click on a Page_Setup Button.
If checkbox is not checked then standard Page Setup dialog appears when user click on a Page_Setup Button.
I use Free Dialog WorkShop ver 1.4 to create a custom Print Dialog with a Page_Setup Button and a Printer_type Checkbox.
But there is NOT Page Setup Dialog in a free edition of Dialog WorkShop ver 1.4.
So I have decided to use G.M. Wolsink's RichPrint Component with PageSetup dialog.
Can anybody help to modify this PageSetup Dialog?
I want to remove the Printer Button from it and move Ok and Cancel Buttons at the right .
1. User click Print
2. Modified Print Dialog appears (with a Page_Setup Button and a Printer_type Checkbox)
3. User can select printer to use.
4. User can choose the type of selected printer
5. User can click on Page_Setup Button.
6. If Printer_type Checkbox is not checked a modified Page Setup Dialog Appears (without Printer Button, because the user selected the printer in step 3)