It seem to be impossible for me to defrag my 2 SATA-drives.
My mobo is Shuttle AB60P with 2 SATA channels onboard.
Both drives is Seagate Barracuda 200GB SATA.
I've installed the drivers from the cd that came with the mobo.
It works just fine when I'm using the drives, but as soon as I try to defrag I have problems.
It always stops at 12%.
The system hangs, and it doesn't matter how long I wait...
I've tried the built in defragger, Diskeeper 8 Pro and Diskeeper 8 Server Enterprise.
The result is the same.
The drives are partitioned in 2 pieces each, with default clustersize.
I'm running win2000.