With the help of www.experts-exchange.com
, I am able to do following.
1. Select file(through browser) at client machine, and upload that .jpg file in to SQL Server database.
2. Select file(through browser) at client machine, and upload it Server Hard disk.
3. Get image from database, and display it to .ASP page report.
4. I did all above and following things in Visual Basic/VBA/Ms Access also. but ASP is something new.
My question is as below.
I am using ASP+VBScript. My Company's one Department user(client machine) wants to select any .BMP file thru Browser from their own machine and want to save it to SQL Server Database. SQL Server database is located at Server Hard Disk. I have divided this issue in 5 steps.
1. Open browser and select .BMP file from user's client machine. I mean, User will select the file from Browser and hit UPLoad button.
2. Copy This .BMP file to Server Hard Disk.
3. Convert .BMP file to .JPG at Server Hard Disk and store it.
4. Upload this .JPG file to SQL Server Database
5. Delete temporary created .JPG, .BMP file from Server Hard Disk.
I am able to all above except Step# 4. how to do it ??
I have gone through http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2001033101&page=1