My operating system is windows 98 se. I have an accounts package - Quickbooks for which I recently downloaded an update from the quickbooks website. Since doing that I can no longer access some of the information - details on customers invoices. I have a blank section where I used to have account details. When I click on where the details should be showing I get the runtime error 91 message. Can you tell me how to fix this. I downloaded file mdac_typ which I thought would fix this but I still have the problem.
I have also gotten the following messages: 2147418105 (80010007) Automation error and Runtime error 440 Automation error