Now that I have the VPN connection running... I need to automate the steps the user has to do to get connected to the other end.
Now, there are 4 different ICONs plus a manual disconnect.
1. The user "clicks" on "Connect To Office" ICON to make VPN connection
2. When the connection is made, the user "clicks" on "Map Office Drive(.bat)" to do
net use I: \\192.168.10.4\Drive_C
3. When completed user can "click" on shortcut to "I:\documents and settings\Username\my documents" and work on document files
4. When user is finished "clicks" on "Disconnect Office Drive(.bat)" to do
net use I: /d
5. Then user "right clicks" on "Connect To Office" in the Systray and selects "Disconnect"
Is there a way to simplify this into
"Connect to Office"
"Disconnect from Office"
Both systems XP
One side cable modem
Other side SBC DSL
2 WGT624 Wireless Routers