I am running W2k SBS with client machines all running XP. All users run a login script at start up to map drives to shared folders. This works fine... Now i have set up another office connected via vpn tunnel to the server. All the users are logged in to the domain and are set up in active directory as the others. I want to change the login scripts in the satallite office to map to different resources. I have rewritten the script and saved it as a new file, and changed the corresponding profiles in Active Directory.
When the users login they are still getting the old mapped drives (even though the active directory says they are using the new one.
I'm sure this is a simple one... but i can't get it to work.