I have several newbie questions:
1. how can I install more components using NetBeans IDE 3.6? (Swing, Beans, and AWT Components)
2. Where can I find free components? (I would like to think there is a free archive of Components somewhere - similar to CPAN for PERL).
3. Is there a walk-through for designing layouts with JFrames? (I'm not sure how to get forms to look like what I want. This is because I do not understand layout concepts - like putting a grid down and populating it, etc.)
4. What is the layout concept for NetBeans IDE 3.6? (WYSIWYG?) (When I drap and drop controls, how do I get them "right where I want them")
5. If I put a control into a another control, is this transparent? Or do I now need to say "parentControl.ChildControl.method()"?
6. Can I use ALL of the JFCs with NetBeans IDE 3.6?
7. Is there anything I should know as a Newbie setting up JSDK2 and NetBeans IDE?
8. When I "mount" a filepath, how do I make sure that the path is correct for the package? (I want to avoid path errors)
Thanks for the help!