I had a problem ( actually its is fixed) with my images dispalying on my SBC\yahoo page. This problem seemed to be with IE I thought. I uninstalled and reinstalled the browser. That did not work. I tried Netscape 7 and they still did not display. I emptied cookies. Looked in the Internet options, advanced and did not see any thing that would keep me from displaying images. I scanned for viruses. I did have a potentially bad program called DSO Exploit ( Data Source Object) I did not get it deleted before I gave up and backed up all my important data and reformatted XP.
Then when I reloaded the SBC/DSL software then I was able to get images. The reason for my question. As a trechnician I want to know what and why the reason for not being able to get these images. Was it the DSO thing. I also noticed that the IE was running 100% of my CPU. Is this odd. I would like some insight if any body can tell me.