Posted on 2004-11-30
I am getting svchost.exe error in my windows 2000 professional machine. I have tried all sorts of techniques. LIke formatting the pc several times, runnig scan disk, checking for unwanted process. I have also changed 2 machines as this is my manager's pc. But stiil the machine starts to behave abnormally after some time. the foolowing problems are listed below.
1. I get svchost.exe error. and it shuts down.
2. I get the message "there is not enough memory".
3. When I go to outlook express and click new mail I get the message
"This message cannot be opened" "There is not enough memory".
4. When I try to save any of my excel files it says file cannot save.
5. All this problem getse solved once I restart the pc and again the problem starts after
Kindly help me to solve this problem. I am in very deep trouble as this problem is there in two of my manager's pc. thanks