Does anyone know of any software that will allow me to visually build web forms so that I can cut and paste the code into my webpages. Whilst I know how to do this in HTML many of the forms I have to build are very long and writing validating scripts etc is very time consuming. If possible the software should have the following features:
1. Forms need to run on UNIX servers
2. Come supplied with form processing scripts
3. Ability to use all standard html form features (textbox, text area, checkbox etc)
4. Creates Validation scripts so that I can cust and paste the code into my web page
5. Forms over multiple pages
6. Support for a drop down calendar would be very nice
7. Option to store data in an MySQL database would also be nice.
8. Handle attachements
Many thanks in advance.