Under the "Sync" folder I started seeing those logs as follows:
14:56:35 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604
14:56:35 Synchronizing Mailbox 'johnny smith'
14:56:35 Synchronizing Hierarchy
14:56:36 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox'
14:56:36 Downloading from server 'mail.xxxyyy.com'
14:57:08 Error synchronizing folder
14:57:08 The item was found to contain a virus that could not be cleaned. For more information, contact your Exchange server administrator.
14:57:08 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
14:57:08 For more information on this failure, click the URL below:
The item with the virus had and attachment named (re_mail_4923_COM.VIR). I deleted that email on Outlook and after that I started getting the Sync error, not being to see any new messages on my Outook anymore that came after the one with the possible virus. I accessed my Exchange Inbox through another means and noticed the messages that were not showing on my Outlook. Deleted the email with the attachment there also. I still kept getting the same error message.
Renamed the *.ost file to recreate it and stop right on the message before the one with the attachment came through. and the same sync error messahe showed up again.