I need a 'google-like' internal search engine utility to do the following on my IIS webserver:
1. Index all html, asp, php, etc. files under /InetPub/wwwroot
2. Add these files and/or their content to a SQL Server Database
3. Provide html code of a search button, text field, advanced search options, etc. for my website
4. Re-Index at time intervals to keep the most current info up to date in the database
5. Provide search results back with clickable links, small description of page, and ratings
Anyone seen or know of a program that will do this and is not a 'service'??