I have several access 200x apps with a menu system that utilizes the tab control. One page of the tab control I have a listbox that lists all of the reports that the user can print. This has worked fine for several years, but now there is a problem were I cannot select any values from the list box. I can scroll but otherwise the control behaves as if is not enabled. All the form, tab and llistbox control properties are fine. I have cut & pasted and recreated the Listbox. I have rebuilt the entire form from scratch including the tab control, buttons and listbox. I have created a new database and imported all the objects. I have deinstalled and reinstalled Access. Nothing has helped.
My customer has the previous version of the app and it is fine. This happened while I was working on an upgrade. I suspect it is VB-related but I can't prove it.
I have read that the Access Tab control is problematic, but at this point I am out of things to try and could use some help.