I just tested my Norton Internet Security firewall and got the message that ports 80 and 113 are closed, not stealthed.
1. Is this a security risk?
2. Can I stealth those ports?
3. If I stealth port 80, can I still surf the internet?
4. If i stealth port 113, can I still use Skype to make internet calls or use chat sessions to get online support?
5. Will people on skype still see my online status?
6. I was just thinking, lets say I start sufring the internet I use port 80, so after sending I should also be able to recieve on port 80. Even though it was stealthed before. Right?
By the way I am NOT running any kind of server or service that gives others any access to my computer.
That's it. Thanks in advance.