Im gonna try this agian I have asked this but never could get it to work.
I THOUGHT I wanted to remove the ability to allow users to change the date and time on their cliet PC's. I removed the ability, but since then it has been nothing but issues and we just need to allow them to do this.
I FORGOT WHERE AND HOW I did this.
Server 2003 as a PDC in a domain
Client is XP PRO with SP2
Please list ANY AND ALL places, i.e. Policies on the server and policies on the cliente pc...
That could cause this to be disabled so I can fix it.
Im new to this so you may need to REMIND me how to get to where I need to go.