I am on urge to uninstall Delphi.Net, and this framework rubbish.
For the last two days i have been trying to set Delphi.Net up for ASP.Net.
* I have installed everything that was required by the Del[phi installer
* Installed .Net Framework 1.1 SP1
* Installed and Re-installed IIS 5.1, and ran the command to re-register ASP.Net virtual paths and whatever into IIS
* Installed Cassini as a second webserver, configured everything
* Completely uninstalled Delphi, .Net, Everything related to .Net. Then reinstalled following the installation guidelines.
But still... every time i go to execute my ASP.Net project, the web browser loads... and then stays at waiting for reply or sometimes the internet browser will just go blank. When this happens, i immediately try the task manager, so i Alt-Ctrl-Del to get to teh task manager, click the link and it just freezes. All processes are dead slow, and i have to reboot because nothing is usable except for my mouse. This also happens when i run the project without Debugging.
The only time i ever got the debugging to work, was when i used the beta of Visual Web Developer Express 2005, where it worked everytime. Unfortunately my host does not have ASP.Net 2.0 extensions yet, as its still beta software...
Please help, i am considering ditching this and using PHP, but i like the idea of using Delphi to program this dynamic site i have in mind.