I need some expert advice. I have two email servers at our site. One is Exchange 2003 @xyz.org and the other Lotus Domino @abc.com. I want to forward port 25 to one machine. What I would like to do is install some flavor of Linux on a third machine and use Postfix or sendmail to just forward all email to the appropriate server. The mail does not have to go out through this server just incoming. Here are my questions.
1. What version of Linux(command line only please)? I fluent with Red Hat.
2. What mail server Sendmail, Postfix, Qmail?
3. What file to edit to forward mail to the appropriate server?
4. Is there anything special I need to do to forward mail to the Exchange server?
5. Did I miss anything? Am I crazy? What day is this?