We have a Windows 2003 Server which executed logon scripts flawlessly until we decided to add another mapped drive. I added a line to the batch file, but the clients are not receiving the command. In other words, the new drive "S" is not being mapped. I have since added a pause command which has also not been executed by any of the clients. There are a total of 6 mapped drives that are being mapped upon logging in, but when I have made changes to those mappings, once again the changes are not reflected by the clients. I have run gpupdate /force and even rebooted the server. I can not think of anything else that would explain why the clients seem to be logging in using a cached version of our logon script. None of the clients have their drives manually mapped on there machine...All mapping have been configured by the logon script.