AMD Athlon 64 3200+
MSI Neo4 Platinum / SLI Motherboard
MSI RX300SE PCI-e VGA
1GB (512x2) Kingston PC3200 RAM (model verified against compatibility list)
Maxtor 160GB SATA HD
AOpen DVD RW
Lian Li aluminium case
17" AGNeovo LCD
This computer is newly assembled from new components. When booting, the POST memory count stops at 1024k and the system freezes. It will not progress, and does not respond to anything but a reset or forced power off.
1) I have tried resetting the BIOS
2) I have replaced the Motherboard
3) I have tried 4-5 different pieces of RAM, different manufacturers
4) I have tried different video cards
5) I have tried unplugging everythingm even HD & DVD drive
I'm at my wit's end with this. I've already had two RMAs from my wholesaler to get new parts, but nothing changes. I could really use some help here.