I have a 3rd part web application deployed on my Tom Cat web server(4.1.30).I did evereything what the
instructions indicated and everything worked just fine .I have been using this application for some time now.
Recently there was an Upgrade and I had to change my JAVA_HOME (was using 1.5 ..but now I am using 1.4 for some other reasons)
For some reason(strange to me) I have not been able to run the web application after that.TomCat gets started up fine ...
but fails to recoganize the application I get a 404 error
This is the change I did in the config file (when I first started and worked fine until today)..
path = "/AE"
docBase = "AE"
debug = "0"
reloadable = "false"
privileged = "true" />
Could you please tell me how should i try to nail down the problem ....where i should be looking for the error