Has anyone use the T-SQL Debugger on SQL Server 2000?
If so, do you have the same problem as I do?
1. I Open the QAnalyzer and connect to the database.
2. I find the selected stored procedure that I want to debug.
3. I right-clicked the SP and choose Debug from the pop-up menu.
4. QA then prompt me to supply the parameters for the SP.
5. THen for each parameter in teh list I typed their value.
6. then I clicked to Execute.
WEll, the T-SQL Debugger opens but it never allow me to
step through -- all the step debug are disabled for some reason
after the SP was executed. And there was no yellow arrow
to show me the code to be execute next.
any idea why it behaves this way? thanks much.